The website offers bulk pricing as part of the product data. So, for example, you can specify one price for quantities less than a dozen and another price for quantities of one dozen or more.
Try it manually first:
- Edit a product.
- Open the Pricing section.
- The current Unit Price is for all quantities (0 thru 99999).
- Change the Quantity To field from 999999 to the new value (for example, 11).
- Add a new Unit Price and quantity range (for this example, 12 to 999999).
- Click the Save Changes button.
Bulk pricing is displayed on the product detail page.
You can also Import Price Updates using an import file with these columns: Product Import ID, Quantity From, Quantity To, and Unit Price.