The dealer application is typically a pdf file that resides on the server. This article explains how to install a new or updated dealer application file on the server.
To update the dealer application:
- Rename the new file to dealerApplication.pdf
- Use FileZilla to connect to the server, using the Marketing account (not the Dropbox account).
- You will see the previous dealerApplication.pdf file in the right pane.
- Upload the new file.
- If you are asked about overwriting the existing file, say yes.
- Disconnect and exit FileZilla.
- If desired, you may use another FTP program.
- FTP login information (host, username, password) was provided when the site was created.
- On some sites, the dealer application file may have a different name. To determine the filename, go to the website and click on the link to the dealer application. The dealer application will open in a new tab or window. The filename is at the end of the url in the browser's address bar.